Tuesday 13 July 2010

tempus fugit.....

yikes - so long since my last post!

Its been a busy few weeks, and I seem to have got out of the habit of everything 'weightwatchers'.
No planning, no pointing, no tracking, no drinking of of water- losing that first stone was more luck than judgement I think!
The only thing I have tried to do was go to meetings to get weighed, but even that wasnt always possible. I'm just thankful not to have put weight on!

Exams and interviews over, my young people can now quite deservedly relax and enjoy their summer, and I can hopefully get myself back into the habit of tracking etc - and more importantly blogging. I didnt realise quite how much getting my thoughts and feelings down, helped me make sense of it all!

The upside is, I feel that my body shape is changing and people are starting to notice....possibly because I am not wearing my usual big, shapeless, baggy t-shirts over jeans, and am actually making a bit of an effort! I still reckon I look like my Dad in drag (love him), but hey, baby steps!

I need and really MUST start staying to meetings, rather than the rush in, weigh, rush out regime of late - it cant be helped, or at least in couldnt be in the last few weeks, but I had no excuse for bunking off last Thursday.
I had intended to stay, really I had - I'd even got myself a cuppa, but then something (or should I say someone) happened.
There is a member who (quite irrationally) bugs the sh*t out of me...she would dominate the whole meeting if the leader didnt shut her up. I am sure she is a very nice lady - certainly she seems very popular, and there can be no denying she has lost a lot of weight, but her nasal whiny voice cuts through the air like a knife, and I swear will make my ears bleed if subjected to it for too long.....btw - did I mention I am hormonal?!
Oddly enough a Gold member who knows everything there is to know about WW and who has lost and kept off a mahoosive amount of weight for years, seems to annoy most folk, yet I find her very interesting....horses for courses eh?

RIGHT! I need to get over this silliness and FOCUS ON ME, not anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment