Friday 16 July 2010

Bug-ger...

woke up this morning with a vile headache, spent most of the morning on the loo (perhaps I should WI again today!) and the rest of the time feeling sick, dizzy and very tearful. Hmmm, a bug methinks - might also explain why I havent been myself this week!

I forced myself to have 2 x crumpets for breakfast, as I thought the feeling sick/dizzy was down to not eating.
wrong.

I've been drinking herbal teas, but its now gone lunchtime and I cant bring myself to eat anything - not a good start to my being 'back on track', but cant be helped I guess. I shall aim to keep up my water consumption in any case, if nothing else it will help flush me out...

Thank goodness for the weekend - nothing planned for this one, so intend to just go with the flow and hope this bug passes quickly.

have a good one people!

No comments:

Post a Comment