Thursday 15 July 2010

Lardy Da...

WI this morning brought everything into sharp relief, with a 1.5lb gain, how did that happen? (rhetorical question)

OK its been an bit of an emotional couple of weeks, and I know some of it will have been comfort eating, but even so, no one force fed me the KFC I had last night.....which I didnt want, and was hideous btw, and when all else fails there is always the word 'no'.

meh.

I desperately want/need to motivate myself, and I am trying, but nothing seems to be happening! What is wrong with me!

I stayed to meeting today, and even that had no effect. I have a WW magazine here that I bought a couple of weeks ago, and I have yet to read it. I've thought about reading it, but I just cant pick it up - its almost like I have a mental block. Twice today I have thought - I'll go and read that in a minute, but then I dont....and I am not even sure what I have done instead!

Does anyone else ever get like this? How do you get yourself out of it?

I really need to get back on my game, but while I know what I have to do, and can sit here talking about it, I cant seem to put the words into action.

1 comment:

  1. I've been like that most of this year. For me though, I cannot force myself into it, it just clicks eventually... usually after some form of mammoth gain.

    I think just try and remind yourself why you are doing this? I saw a really bad photo of me a couple of weeks ago and it gave me a bit of a jolt.

    Just take it one step at a time, one meal at a time etc. and you'll get there in the end.

    x

    ReplyDelete